Places to Play Pickleball in Mississauga
Public Indoor Facilities
Mississauga Valley CC
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00 am to 12 noon
- Thursdays from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Sundays from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
South Common CC
- Sundays from 2:45 pm to 4:45 pm on November 11 & 25 and December 2 & 9
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm
- Fridays from 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm
> For the Sunday, Monday and Wednesday drop-in sessions, PMA &/or PAO representatives will provide coaching / lessons for beginners.
> All drop-in sessions are for Adults, which means anyone 15 years old or older.
Huron Park CC
- Thursdays from 10:45 am to 12:45 pm
- Tuesdays from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Wednesdays from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Fridays from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm
Frank McKechnie CC
- Tuesdays from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm
River Grove CC
- Thursdays from 9:30 am to 12 noon
Mississauga Seniors Centre
- Tuesdays from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm
- Wednesdays from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Fridays from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Public Outdoor Facilities
- Mississauga Valley CC at 1275 Mississauga Valley Blvd.
- Garnetwood Park at 1996 Rathburn Road East
- Courtney Park Athletic Fields at 600 Courtney Park Drive West
- Port Credit Secondary School at 70 Mineola Road East (this location is available to the public from 5pm to 11pm on school days and 8am to 11pm on non-school days).
- Sheridan Tennis Club is an outdoor facility, please refer to their website at sheridantennis.ca for more details.
- ML Pro Sports is playing indoors at Erin Mills Soccer Club at 3135 Unity Drive. Monika runs a program on Saturdays from 8:00 am to 10:00 am. Please contact Monika directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.