Places to Play Pickleball in Mississauga
Public Indoor Facilities
Mississauga Valley CC at 1275 Mississauga Valley Blvd. (905-615-4670) >> Attendance capped at 50
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00 am to 12 noon (age 55+)
- Thursdays from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm (age 18+)
- Sundays from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm (age 18+)
South Common CC at 2233 South Millway (905-615-4770) >> Attendance capped at 35
- Sundays from 2:45 pm to 4:45 pm (age 18+)
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm (age18+)
- Fridays from 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm (age 18+)
- For the Sunday, Monday and Wednesday drop-in sessions, PMA representatives will provide coaching / lessons for beginners only.
- All drop-in sessions are recommended for beginners and/or experienced beginners.
Huron Park CC at 830 Paisley Blvd. West (905-615-4820) >> Attendance capped at 30
- Wednesdays from 12 noon to 2:00 pm (age 55+
- Thursdays from 10:45 am to 12:45 pm (age 55+)
Meadowvale CC at 6655 Glen Erin Drive (905-615-4710) >> Attendance capped at 30
- Tuesdays and Fridays from 9:00 am to 11:00 am (age 55+)
Frank McKechnie CC at 310 Bristol Road East (905-610-4660) >> Attendance capped at 20
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm (55+)
River Grove CC at 5800 River Grove Ave. (905-615-4780) >> Attendance capped at 30
- Thursdays from 9:30 am to 12 noon (60+) – Note, you must become a member of the Seniors group to play.
- Fridays from 12:45 pm to 2:45 pm – This drop-in session is open to all Adults 18+ years of age.
Mississauga Seniors Centre at 1389 Cawthra Road (905-615-4810) >> You must become a member of the Seniors group in order to play.
- Tuesdays from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm (60+)
- Wednesdays from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm (60+) No Pickleball on February 20th, 2019
- Fridays from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm (60+)
- You can also check out the City’s website and search for Pickleball drop-in times and prices.
- Changes to individual community centre schedules are subject to change without notice to PMA, which may cause this information to be inaccurate from time to time.
Private Indoor Facilities
- Pickleball 4 All is playing indoors at Erin Mills Soccer Club (4 courts) at 3135 Unity Drive.
- Monika runs 14-week programs on:
Saturdays April 27th to August 3rd 9AM to 12PM
Tuesdays May 7th to August 6th 10:30AM to 1:30PM
Wednesdays May 8th to August 7th 6:30PM to 9:30PM
You can Register for these sessions directly at Pickleball-4-All
Please contact Monika directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Public Outdoor Facilities
- Mississauga Valley CC at 1275 Mississauga Valley Blvd.
- Garnetwood Park at 1996 Rathburn Road East
- Courtney Park Athletic Fields at 600 Courtney Park Drive West
- Port Credit Secondary School at 70 Mineola Road East (this location is available to the public from 5pm to 11pm on school days and 8am to 11pm on non-school days).
- New locations will be announced as we get closer to May 2019.
Private Outdoor Facilities
- Sheridan Tennis Club is an outdoor facility with 4 courts. Please refer to their website at sheridantennis.ca for more details.
- Orchard Heights Tennis Association is an outdoor facility with 2 courts. Please Danny Higashi at OHTApres@yahoo.ca for more details.
Updated as of April 23rd, 2019